08/04/2015

"To watch" list struggle ~

Japanese are so hardworking and creative people... we all know just too well. Even after years of watching their anime I am nowhere close to know all. There is simply just not enough time to watch all, what's more, there is not even enough time to watch only 'good ones'.
From this struggle "to watch' list has been invented. But uhm... problem is as unsolved as ever... isn't it?




Let me tell you my story with this invention...



Guess why I've never finished Texhnolyze. Ask me, c'mon!
Maybe Gintama isn't that hard to watch...
but somehow I could never watch it...
So... yeah, I am, or at least used to be, deep into the Japanese culture fandom. News and recommendations were coming to me from everywhere faster than I could watch them. But in the end I was reaching for those titles only when, after reading the review and some basic introduction, they still appealed to me as something worthy of my time. But then... sometimes I was finding titles surly good, but ones that require certain mood or mindset to fully enjoy, or at least weather... When requirements were not met, I had to put them on my 'to watch' list, wait for better moment... and eventually forget them. YES - forget. Because this is what happens with titles on my 'to watch' list. Well... there is a list right? It stays there. Yeah, so next time I am bored and take a look on my 'to watch' list I see them again, but guess what... when I am bored i think of something rather funny and easy to watch, something without any special requirements and there is nothing like that on my 'to watch' list. EVER! So basically all I have ever placed there... is still there...

Screw 'to watch' list. I need mood compiler, weather wi-fi controller and 'outside-of-my-room-time-stopper'. Yeah, gimme those.
 Now!~~~
Monogatari Second Season too... it still seems just way too good to watch it like anything. It has to be special day and I am still waiting for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment