13/03/2015

Fanart time!

Hi everyone! Today I'll share with you few of my favourite fan arts from around the internet. Hope you'll find them as cool as I do. Let's start from this amazing picture of Shinobu - little vampire from Bakemonogatari:

Great, isn't she?
Next one is from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. Say 'hi' to Misaka Mikoto: !!!
Let's move on, here is another great art, Lain from Serial Experiments in amazing sketch right here:
My next choice is Kirito from Sword Art Online 2. When I first saw him with long hair in the opening before first episode I was sooo hyped!! I thought he will go online undercover and hide his real name and role-play a girl! But  unfortunately, despite his feminine appearance, he is still male in body and soul. Well, at least we got to know Sinon this way :) she'll be in next art, but here, Kirito:
 
Small girl, big gun. There we go - Sinon in amazing and unusual fan art:
And the last one for today: Tomoe Mami from Madoka! This one is really well made!
Those were few of my little treasures.
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! And see ya' in next fan art spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment