18/03/2015

My Favourites!

Hello everyone! Recently I re-watched some good oldies (or not necessarily oldies) and thought I could share some of my favourites with you. Yay!
So, yeah, want it or not, I'll tell you some about one of my 10/10 series that really impressed me. Or maybe even more than just impressed. Main protagonist of the title I'm gonna talk about is undoubtedly my idol, and his girlfriend for sure one of the most interesting and charismatic characters created I have ever seen.

Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce  ~Bakemonogatari!!! (like you don't know it already)



Bakemonogatari has all that great anime should have - entertaining plot, animation and art on high level, amazing and loveable characters, cool OST as well as OP and ED. But it stands out not because of the quality, but because of really distinctive and hard to explain in words way they made each scene.
It is not only ultimate parody of anime in general but also 'very intelligent entity' on its own...
Let's take Araragi-kun, he's protagonist like no other. At the first glance he may appear rather usual and even typical for this kind of series, but as we progress deeper into, he shows more and more of himself and earns our respect, still being surrounded by such an overwhelming beasts as Hanekawa Tsubasa or Senjougahara Hitagi. His philosophical way of thinking, questioning all the standards, starting dispute, wherever he finds something interesting, on whether it is as it should or not and why and what it REALLY is and stuff like that. Listening to him I can never be bored. Even when he's just taking a stroll and encountering primary school girl lost on her way home. Situation that could happen everywhere, but his personality makes it an unforgettable adventure. Same thing with Senjougahara - an ultimate tsundere type. She is so unusual and yet so realistic... (well, maybe not that much), but even tho' she's the only 'normal' person among this whole bunch of freaks (she only had encountered one oddity, has no superpowers or stuff like that) she still stands out so much... maybe even the most.
That is it. I love Bakemonogatari for characters and way they have been shown here. For unique conversations and unique encounters. And I am especially grateful for Araragi-sempai who thought me so much. And for Kambaru, and for Oshino and for Fire Sisters and for all not mentioned here.



No comments:

Post a Comment